Monday, February 24, 2014

THANK YOU JOSH MADDEN FOR THIS...

@DesignerManNYC AKA Richard Haines AKA What I Saw Today is a dude @MrKimSays AKA RickeyKim put me on to somewhere around 2005 or so, who knows, it wasn't long ago but in "internet time" it seems like decades. We were geeking over Richard's stuff and then Rickey met him and now we're all homies. When I was in Florence last month he said "Stop, let me draw this real quick" and the next day I saw him post the result. I will never not be a fan of this dude. He is one of the most talented artists I have met and every bit as humble and graceful. Thank you Rickey for putting me on early so I could watch this from then...thank you mister Haines for being a living legend in every manor imaginable. They're going to make a movie about this dude one day, just watch. thank you. always.